Spooks at Thornton Hall Country Park
There are some spooky goings on at Thornton Hall Farm this Halloween. So, jump on your broomstick and head over for some fearsome fun. Grab a wheelbarrow and visit the mysterious pumpkin patch (*). Will you be brave enough to take a journey through ‘Trick or Treat Street’ (new for 2022) to meet its creepy residents? And in the Secret Garden there’s a a spell-binding LIVE witch show with Amaris ‘witch of the moon’ and Hestia ‘witch of fire’ looking to recruit a new witch or warlock to join their coven.
A spook-tacular day out for the whole family can enjoy. Book your tickets now …. before it’s too late!
* Additional charge for Pumpkin Picking (buy online / on the door)
What’s included with your ticket:
- Full day entry into the farm park (10am – 4.30pm)
- Timed slot in the NEW indoor play area (book online)
- Entry into the Pumpkin Patch (* pumpkins additional charge)
- Live stage show with Amaris ‘witch of the moon’ and Hestia ‘witch of fire’ (at intervals)
- Visit the residents of ‘Trick or Treat’ Street – but be prepared to complete a spooky task to receive a treat! (NEW for 2022)
- Skeleton Scavenge – unearth spooky remains of the dead to win a prize!
- Broomstick racing (at intervals)
- Halloween hunt
- Walkabout entertainment (weekends)
- Animal activities and encounters
- Outdoor play areas and jumping pillows (weather dependent)
BUY TICKETS ONLINE – https://bit.ly/3QOSk1F
Under 2: £9.95
Under 1: FREE
- Additional booking fee for online bookings
- Annual passes, online offers, free passes, and discount vouchers and NOT valid for this event.
- ‘On the door’ costs are an additional £1.00 pp and subject to availability
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- View Ts&Cs at https://bit.ly/3yNVE6Q
- Picnics are permitted – we have a selection of tables available for you to use which are outside (picnics are not permitted in the Diner/Secret Garden seating areas).