Festive Party Nights at Thornton Hall Country Park
Looking for something a little different this Christmas? Thornton Hall’s Festive Party nights are perfect for a festive get-together with fiends or a Christmas party with your colleagues. Held in the impressive modern venue with views from the stunning apex feature window.
What to expect on the evening:
- Roaming Street Food
- Music until late
- Drink packages available to pre-order
- Festive Cocktails and more!
Order of Events:
19:00 Close Up Magic
19:30 Roaming Festive Menu
21:00 Let’s Party!
Sticky honey glazed pigs in blankets
Brie & cranberry vol au vent tarts
Cheese & cauliflower florets
YORKSHIRE PUDDING WRAP
Giant crispy Yorkshire pudding wrap served with turkey, mixed festive vegetables, sage & onion stuffing, cranberry sauce & gravy.
PLANT BASED YORKSHIRE PUDDING WRAP
Giant crispy plant-based Yorkshire pudding wrap served with nut-roast, mixed festive vegetables, sage & onion stuffing, cranberry sauce & vegetable gravy.
CARAMELSIED ONION AND BRIE TARTLET
Cheddar & chive pastry tartlet filled with brie, cheddar cheese sauce finished with a caramelized red onion compote.
ROAST HASSLEBACK POTATOES
Smoked bacon & cream cheese
Rosemary & garlic
Choux Pastry filled with cream and baileys liquor, dipped in delicious chocolate.
Crispy churros dusted with sugar and cinnamon mix. Perfectly paired with a rich toffee sauce.
Sweet pastry filled with lemon flavoured curd served with a raspberry coulis.
FOR GROUP BOOKINGS: Call 01282 841148 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-booking essential
- Additional booking fee for online bookings
- Please be aware this menu is served as roaming street food and not a sit-down meal (you will be allocated a table)
- Please note that parties of fewer than 8 may be seated at large tables with other guests
- Festive drinks & drinks packages will be available
- Allergens must be provided at least 4 weeks prior to the event date
- All payments are non-transferable and non-refundable.