A Toddler Breakfast or Lunch with Santa at Thornton Hall Country Park
Feast in a festive dining room with the man in red!
Wrap up warm and prepare to be amazed as you go on a magical journey with your Elf for the Toddler Breakfast or Lunch with Santa experience. (sittings at 9.30am, 11am, 12.30pm)
Tickets for 2022 also include entry into the Farm Park and new soft play barn.
Children’s menu (age 1+): Christmas tree crumpets, waffles, pancakes, gingerbread man, strawberries/banana slices, maple syrup/chocolate sauce, orange or blackcurrant squash.
Adult breakfast: A choice of bacon or egg sandwich with tea or coffee.
Adult lunch: Turkey Yorkshire pudding wrap with tea or coffee. Vegetarian option: Cranberry and Brie wrap.
- A festive feast in Santa’s dining room with the man in red!
- Visit Mrs Clause in her new Christmas Cottage
- Father Christmas in his wonderful log cabin grotto
- Full day entry into the farm park
- Timed slot in the new indoor play area (book online)
BUY TICKETS ONLINE – prices vary
- Tickets required / pre-booking essential
- All adults must attend with their children and purchase a ticket (max of 2 adults per child)
- Any dietary requirements must be confirmed at the time of booking (can be adapted to gluten or dairy free)
- Wrap up warm! Hats, scarves, boots are recommended
- Additional booking fee for online bookings
- Annual passes, online offers, free passes, and discount vouchers and NOT valid for this event
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Visit our FAQs web page for lots more information
- View Ts&Cs at www.thorntonhallfarm.co.uk/terms_conditions
Other experiences available at Thornton Hall Country Park include:
- A Christmas Adventure
- Just Be You – A Christmas Adventure for families with additional needs
- A Toddler Christmas Experience
- Christmas Party Nights at Thornton Hall