Just a few haybales from the centre of Skipton is Thornton Hall Country Park – an award-winning, family-run, working farm and leisure attraction. Open year-round, the park offers enriching activities and entertainment for all ages and abilities, from babies to grandparents, providing a fun-filled day out.
– Animal encounters and deer park
– Outdoor play areas and jumping pillows
– Soft play centre
– Indoor diner and street-food truck
– Unique rides including Farm Safari, pony rides and junior quads *
– A packed calendar of special events and live shows
– Quadtrex quad-biking *
– Thornton Hall Camping *
* additional charges may apply.
A perfect fun filled informative family fun day out rain or shine. The farm is conveniently located off the A56 in Thornton-in-Craven with ample free car parking right outside the entrance.
See website for opening times/tickets and pricing/Ts & Cs