Thornton Hall Camping near Skipton is the perfect spot for families and couples.
Boasting a number of electric and non-electric grass pitches, the site is situated on the grounds of Thornton Hall Country Park *, a visitor attraction and farm park (open January – December), hosting a full calendar of special events throughout the year.
Surrounded by rolling hills, it’s the perfect location for walkers, in fact, the Pennine Way runs straight through the middle.
- New glamping packages available
- Toilet and shower block for campers
- Farm park entry is at an additional cost *
- The farm park and diner are closed on Tuesdays during term-time
- Thornton Hall Camping is a certified Camping & Caravan Club site
- Discounted Farm Park entry for campers!
For prices, to check availability, facilities and Ts&Cs, visit the website – www.thorntonhallcamping.co.uk